ISI appreciates that the success of any Security and Life Safety Program is contingent upon an organization’s commitment to initial and on-going training. Training not only for Security and Emergency Response Team members, but for the general employee population as well.
Our Training methods teach employees the importance on a personal level so they bring the same protection and mindset to their place of work. Employee Awareness is the key to a comprehensive security program and ISI offers an outsourced solution to meet your training needs.
- Security Staff and Management Training
- Incident Report Writing
- Emergency Evacuation and Fire Safety Training
- Customer Service as a first line of prevention
- Travel Security and Executive Protection
- Terrorism Training (Behavioral Pattern Recognition Training)
- Protecting against Identity Theft and Social Networking
- Security Awareness for the Non-Security Professional
- Computer Security Training
- Customer Service as a First line of Security
- De-escalation Training – Management of Aggressive Behavior (M.O.A.B.)
- Dealing with Workplace Violence
- Active Shooter/Armed Intruder Table-Top Training